Victoria practises in the area of commercial and corporate litigation with an emphasis on insolvency and reconstruction.
She co-leads Jackson McDonald’s team specialising in secured recoveries and enforcement of securities.
Named in Best Lawyers Australia 2015 in the areas of insolvency and reorganisation law, litigation and commercial law, Victoria works with financiers, insolvency practitioners, directors and creditors in administrations, liquidations and receiverships. She is also recommended in the Doyles Guide in insolvency.
Victoria was a 2014 West Australian finalist in the Telstra Business Women’s Awards and is the West Australian Chair of the Insolvency and Reconstruction Law Committee of the Law Council of Australia. She is a member of the WA committee of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association – the professional body for insolvency practitioners in Australia and for those working in the field of business reconstruction and corporate and personal insolvency.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- WA Chair of the Insolvency and Reconstruction Law Committee of the Business Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Australian Restucturing Insolvency & Turnaround Association (member of WA State Committee)
- IWIRC - The Insolvency Professionals Network (WA)
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Director - Neurological Council of Western Australia
Awards & Rankings
- Chambers and Partners Asia Pacific 2017 - Restructuring/Insolvency
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2017 - Dispute Resolution & Litigation and Restructuring & Insolvency
- Doyle's Guide 2017 - Leading Insolvency & Restructuring
- Doyle's Guide 2017 - Recommended Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Best Lawyers Australia 2017 - Commercial Law, Insolvency & Reorganisation Law and Litigation
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016 - Reconstruction and Insolvency