Ryan is a partner in our real estate practice.
Ryan is an established real estate and agribusiness practitioner who specialises in the acquisition and disposal of shopping centres, office buildings and farming properties (including pastoral stations and freehold farms).
He advises across all stages of the transaction lifecycle, be it the negotiation of terms sheets, undertaking due diligence, preparation and negotiation of sale documentation and attending to complicated settlements.
Ryan also advises on leasing (particularly when acting for large owners and anchor tenants) and Foreign Investment Review Board compliance and approvals.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Property Council of Australia
- Economic Society of Australia (WA Division)
Awards and Rankings
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2017 - Property Law
- Doyle's Guide 2017 - recommended Agribusiness lawyer
- Doyle's Guide 2016 - rising star Real Estate lawyer