Hamish is a lawyer in our corporate and commercial team practising predominantly in the areas of equity capital markets, corporate and commercial transactions, corporate advisory and corporate regulation matters.
He has acted for a number of public and private clients over a diverse range of industries, including mining and resources, agriculture, industrial equipment supply and services, retail franchising and manufacturing.
Hamish has a wide range of corporate and commercial experience which includes:
- advising on capital raisings, ASX listings, prospectus preparation and due diligence;
- director’s duties, corporate governance and corporate regulatory compliance;
- drafting mining transaction and land use agreements, including joint venture and farm-in arrangements;
- conducting transaction negotiations and drafting customised acquisition/sale and equity holder agreements; and
- advising on dispute resolution and settlement arrangements.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Western Australia